Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Makeover 1: The Outcome

Assalammualaikum w.b.t

A day of reunion..

Today I went and collect my dress which I sent my kain from hantaran for Makeover at Ecah's boutique. Ala..the one that I mentioned in my past entry tu.

I fetched Akmal at IBS UPM, then we went to Tenun Kapas. FYI Akmal, Ecah and myself used to be housemates during our matriculation. Those were the good old days...


All 3 berdarah manis~*


And so goes some sort of reunion la..we sat and talked for hours. Sedar2 je dah 4 jam. Dengan tak solat lagila, so we had no choice but to make our move. Otherwise mau sampai Maghrib la tu. We update ourselves with loads of info on ourselves and of course others as well.. muahahaha..gossip girls in the house!

And so, these pictures below show the outcome of Makeover no. 1. Watch the pictures closely...


Before....
.....
....
...


and after......
tadaaa....!!!


This makeover costs me RM350 especially on the beads...Huuuu... Hopefully it's worth the pay la. Rase cam tak sempat jek pakai for Raya...;p

Haii...outcome of the meet over, I guess we officially registered ourselves as gossip girls already taken. Masing-masing bukak cerita yang nak bertunang la, counting days nak kawen la..Time goes by and wait for no one. Entahla bila next meet up camni. Probably at that time masing-masing bawak kids la, yang preggy la..huhuhu..

And I still couldn't recall the logo of Kolej Aman. Sigh...

No comments: