Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shiny Newbies

Assalammualaikum w.b.t

Ngeeeheeee...

When was the last time I SPENT something for MYSELF? Oh dear, I can't hardly remember. After months of holding up my desire, I finally indulged myself with my new shiny toy! Yeeehaaa!!!

I didn't plan for this. Really. Honestly. Betul ni..I need a camera for my kursus tomorrow. Also a kursus the week after. And Abah took the new camera that he bought to Bukit Gantang. So I had 'no choice' but to buy a new Cybershot W120 in blue (a good reasonable excuse what...)

It seems pretty and cool when I firstly bought it at the shop. It seems ugly to me now..I am gatal. Itchy here ithchy there..

Even though it's the newest digi cam in the house, but it still could'n beat Abah's Olympus FE3010..also ahCong's W150. But it doesn't matter.

Thanks to Earth Hour, I got sesat on my way back from Low Yat. Buildings in K.L (set as my landmark) were so gelap that I couldn't recognize any of it to find the right route. Sorang pulak tu, kena culik kang camne? Nevertheless, family did support the campaign as when I reached home, my house was so gelap gulita, kelam cam black out pulak.

Keep saving the world, people! Let's make the world a better place for us all.

1 comment:

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ bestnya dapat camera baru. i pun nak beli camera tapi duk tangguh dari bulan ke bulan. hehehe... ~