Monday, March 9, 2009

Long Weekend

Two posts in a day..what a busy lady I am.
Alhamdulillah, I had done my replacement puasa. At least kalau mati pun tenang skit. Kurang skit hutang duniawi. Now what is left is only my puasa nazar.
Hari usrah & tazkirah bersama Mak & Abah..huhu..
Mak lectured on how she wants my wedding to be simple, bersederhana, tak membazir, and tidak riak. I guess no RSVP by then. Only a simple wedding je. Mak said my engagement je dah burst and some kind of over pulak. Wedding ni nak bersederhana sikit. Ye sayang, sukela tue...
Abah pulak sound on how I live my life macam orang makan duit pencen jer. No work, only sleeps and eats as my routine. Eh, I fetch and send my brother to school what..hukhukhuk..Plus I no longer do any shopping spree tau. Dah tu what else should I do..Business belum melekat lagi, still on going process. Wait and see jelah. My fiance would surely tag team with Abah ni if he was around. Daaa...
Today I watched BU and heard the news of what had been on practice in Philipine. They utilized the methane gas captured from Landfill. Makin banyak pulak methane capturing ni masuk news. I guess I'm saying goodbye to carbon traders then. Cam susah je they all nak claim CH4 from UN pasni unless they take an initiative to 'save the world'.
Last night I had the same nightmare again. Usually I dreamt of 2 snakes, black in color. Only that last night boleh identify ular jenis apa. One is cobra, and the other one is ular apa nama ntah yang color black with yellow stripes tu. But then this time yang cobra ni relax jer, only that yellow stripes tu je main kejar2 I pulak. Ceh...Nak kata orang nak pinang, dah pinang dah pun. Mimpila taik ke, air ke, orang kata tanda rezeki nak masuk. Dulu masa nak dipinang takde nye mimpi2 ni. Jumpa betul2 terus. Berterabur lari..huhuhu...
And so goes my long weekend...
Salam Maulidur Rasul untuk semua Muslim readers. Semoga pekerti dan kepimpinan Rasulullah s.a.w menjadi platform of guidance buat kita semua. Insyaallah.
Note 1: I thought since Abah wants to buy a new cam, so I don't have to buy one la. Now tak jadi pulak..=|

No comments: