Monday, March 2, 2009

Connor

Assalammualaikum w.b.t

Last night, I watched the movie Terminator, the very first part of the saga. That was when I reminisce something that I had in mind ever since I first watched the movie back in 1993.

How the heck does John Connor ever exist? He sent a soldier named Kyle Reese back to the year 1984 to protect his mother, Sarah Connor. Kyle later made love to Sarah and conceive the child which later named as John Connor. At the end of the movie, Sarah reveals to a recording tape that John is Reese's son, conceived during their one night at the motel six months earlier.

I mean how could John Connor ever exist in the very first place if only he had to send his father back to 1984, then only his father would made love to Sarah and conceived himself?


















Four on-screen versions of John Connor, took from www.wikipedia.org

Whatever reasons by James Cameron, I still think Christian Bale suits the role..HOT!

Note 1: I am missing someone from far far away..unable to communicate :(

No comments: