Monday, February 8, 2010

WTP

I mean Water Treatment Plant.  Lately, I had forggotten my reason to blog. This is a personal blog so I found it a bit boring and a little of syok sendiri effect. Fiance recently reads my blog and complained for I had no updates since last week. The truth is, I spent most of my thoughts on my wedding preps, by which means my wedding blog is now becoming the apple of my eyes. Menjadi pilih kasih seketika.

Water. People tend to less appreciate water. Tu kata Ir. Zakaria. Bukan saya yang kata. Ir. Zakaria..reminds me of my coming exam yang satu apepun I tak study lagi *dush*dush*

So Ir. took my class for a water treatment visit at Sg. Terip on Saturday. You have no idea how many makeup jobs I had gave up for this trip! Kerana ilmu ku turutkan. Bunyi macam suci gitu ;p

Ini entrance. Baru entrance I dah excited snap few pictures :D


This is the treatment part. Part ni really menguji my bravery. We have to walk along the path yang sekangkang cucu kera tu, and walk around the whole area! Tau tak the depth berapa? More that 20 feet!! I tak gayat okeyh, even fiance lebih gayat than me. Hohoho bangga. I just can't swim. Kalah disitu. Tu saje. And fiance was not around at that time to rescue me in case I fell and drown. Cukuplah I drown into him saja.



 
This is the picture in the DAF system. Ini adalah gambar direct water from the river. This is after flocculation before filtration. Karat kan giler?? I tipu je..ni masa backwash. Haruslah color camni. Still, karat juga kan air from river.


 And then we got the chance to see the damp. Masya Allah cantiknya! Can't imagine if the damp collapse ala-ala movie Evan Almighty tu. Tidak dibenarkan berenang atau memancing di sini walaupun banyak ikan besar-besar woo..


 Haruslah yours truly pose di sini. Fashion disaster as I tak tahu apa yang my Coach buat kat sini??


Finally, group photo dengan group member yang sorang pun tak ready lagi.


Next visit: Wastewater Treatment Plant pulak. Yang ni, I rela hati give up apa-apa job pun. I tak tahu kenapa I chenta giler sama wastewater. I memang dirty fellow.

Oh tidak..report visit tak siap lagi :|

No comments: