Thursday, July 15, 2010

Junior at 5 weeks :)

Alhamdulillah, just got back from our vacation. Blame me for snorkeling & hiking, now that I got myself bleeding. Yupe, bleeding just when I got back from Samui. I guess junior can't take it all. Sorry baby, I was worried to death that I rushed to see the gynae that very night.  Alhamdulillah, my baby is still here with me. Doctor advise me to be on bed, fully and gave me 2 days MC..yayyy!!! Back from honeymoon, then tak pegi class, tak pegi kerja. Heaven on earth :D

So we had a scan, and there you are. At this stage, baru nampak segumpal darah.



Base on the size of the lump, the doctor estimated junior is now 6 weeks and a day, however he said this is only a prediction that it would absolutely be inaccurate. That make sense since we've only been married for 5 weeks and 3 days. Doctor advises to do another scan in a month time, then the estimation should be more accurate since masa tu baby's figure should already be visible.  Oleh itu, I did my calculation and paling paling pun, junior should be at 5 weeks by now. Suka, suka..

Take care baby, I will take care of you, sincerly.

No comments: