Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How did he proposed?

Fiance was working out of town, so we sang a lot of Leaving on the Jet Plane. And off he went, for 2 years :| Then we only communicate through YM and of course my phone bills cost me a bomb! RM 1k per month..Ya, ya...boleh down payment rumah sebijik kalau kumpul 2 tahun.

So yes, 1.5 years later, during his Aidilfitri holidays, he popped the question right when he got off the plane, when he landed on the motherland. Just like in the song. And when he came back, he brought along my wedding ring :) Just like in the song.  Even though some of his romantic plans tak menjadi, it was just beautiful in every way. It was a perfect imperfections that I always adore till my last breath :)

Ok, enough of this. Nanti I nanges..kan cengeng! hahaha...

How did he proposed to you? I'm sure you have your beautiful stories to treasure the memories :D

Anyhow, I found this very cute proposal. OMG, kalau I sure dah pengsan. Either kemaluan (oppps!), or keterujaan..hahhahaaa!

Enjoy!




9 comments:

harzharun said...

nak komen nak komen!..yup, we have our own memoir rite?..me?..hurmmmm, he propose me after we had a big war!!!...dat war make he feel like he dont want to lost me... :-P

zLa said...

woowww!! he definitely had you..hehehe..till death do both of you part :)

Yanie said...

Wah romantik nya... i sama dengan harzharun... proposed after bigggg warrrrrr, the darkest history ever in our relationship... Huhu...

fikaryna said...

wah..romantik dan touching nya..

Perempuan Bernama Isteri said...

there were a lot of proposals LOL. maybe one entree for this one?

zLa said...

Yanie, yet it turns your memorable day ever kan :)

roamntik kan ryna...best giler bf dia..sangat berani!

nahWal, yes please! banyak entry pun tape..one for each proposal :D

Fathiyah said...

comel =) oh,and sweet too

MiYOKO SuKi said...

waa...he was so romantic...i hope there is someone romantic out there to propose me like the way he propose u...u should be grateful for what u have now...

btw, congrats.. :)

zLa said...

comel kan fathiyah...daring giler mamat tu..

hi TiTin! it's true..could never been happier :)