Thursday, March 25, 2010

Beautiful Blogger


  1. Thank & link the person that gave you award.  -> thank you Ida!
  2. Pass this award to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic. ->siapa yang belum ditag, anda telah di tag kerana anda semua sememangnya sangat beautiful :)
  3. Contact the bloggers and let them know they've won the award.  ->they'll know it here.
  4. State 7 things about yourself
    1.  I failed to loose my weight accordingly.
    2.  Can't cook.
    3.  Poor in stress management.
    4.  Selera yang sangat besar tanpa mengira bajet yang ciput.
    5.  I love to be alone. I shop alone, I eat alone, I bought all the wedding stuffs  alone, and I did all the surveys alone. So freak and so nerdy. Hah! I'm a sole propriator.
    6.  I can't live without internet connection.
    7.  Loves being photoshoot so much!

1 comment:

♥ dak pink said...

ai pun same tang yg no 4 tu. selera besar tanpa sedar diri bajet yang ciput. =p