Friday, January 29, 2010

It's not over.....yet!

Well I guess it's not ....

Alhamdulillah, 2010 is my year! I like 2010 very very the very the much as I must say.

Managed to switch my area of study. Alhamdulillah dapat Prof. yang best! Hopefully people won't dare to stab me during viva nanti. Amiin...Also, I love my project to bits! Though I won't get enough of sleep for sure.

Received a job offer from my previous director of the previous company. This time, join the company's competitor. Man I love the pose! And the pay as well :D -have to let this go as I am now committed to my study. Assuming dugaan yang sama happens again. The exact dugaan okeyh back when I did my unfinished study when I was young, wild and materialistic.

Received another job offer at the same time from my previous company. Giler tak dugaan ni? Sile la memahami perasaan ni...Masih consider yang ni as they could compromise with my current situation and also have 2 working days exception. Hmmm...tamak sket sket.

Apapun, please pray for me. Please, please, please...
Don't want to make the same mistake again.
I take it as a chance to prove my level of maturity, self-esteem, and materialistic-no-more.

Alhamdulillah, sangat gumbira sampai boleh tukar header lagi (^^)v

No comments: