Friday, February 27, 2009

Scavenger Hunt

Assalammualaikum w.b.t & Good day!
I wasn't thinking of writing any new entry today. Thought of giving my mind a piece of rest. However I was browsing through a friend's Friendster profile and that was when I found this in the comment box:
12/12/2005 4:39 am
roses are red, violets are blue
pink for azwan, blue for gen2!
=D
bandung is pink, not same as teh-O
TAD 8800 has pink cloth??
=P
pink is sweet, red is hot
love dat blue shirt wif dat pink spot!
;-)
dun have pink color? mr pinky say "I do!"
dun get blushed, cos pink is sooo youuu!!=)
blue curtain, pink pillow
whatever u'll say, i'm ready to swallow!
dearest dear, dun get mad,
cos u're the most precious dat i ever had...
Ngeh...I wrote this to someone some time ago. Walking down the memory lane again..lalalala..
My current activity is reading. It caught surprise to myself as I am not a reader. Daaaa...Let's just say that I have to do what a girl like me has to do. This is my current reading material. I wouldn't read this unless I have to. Need to get myself fully loaded for the exam. I guess this is the minimum price I had to pay to get involve in business. Gambate!
Despite getting myself into hassle, I still have lots of spare time. What else should I do to get my time occupied? Thought of expanding my knowledge in cooking, but causing food poisoning to others does not seems a better option for me. So I decided to read this novel which I bought 3 years back. Still untouched though the pages had turned yellowish in color.
I wonder how long would it takes for me to finish this novel. I guess it wouldn't be long if it was Twilight or Midnight Sun. Yupe, I still couldn't get rid the image of Edward Cullen and I'm not talking about Pattinson ya..
And so goes my routine of the day. Perhaps the same chapter will keep on repeating again and again until I managed to set up my own premise. When will that happen ya..Till then, aim the stars, shoot the moon, goal the sky!
Note 1: Something in my mind that I would like to blog about in my next entry :)
Note 2: I need help. Still living a life of Vampire!

1 comment:

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ sweet poem la. ytu utk azwan ker? hehehehe...

btw, good luck yerk utk habiskan sesi membaca. time2 camnih la kalau nak rajin baca pun. bila dah sibuk nanti, mesti dah tak ingat dan malas. ~