Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Paradigm Shift

Assalammualaikum w.b.t

Good day!
Just a few hours since my last entry, I decided to post another one.
Reason no 1: I just got inspired from my last chat with my fiance
Reason no 2 : I am addicted to blogs.
Reason no 3: I just couldn't sleep!
I am bored and tired with the word 'failure'. I'm sick of just sit and did nothing, watched everything fell apart. Tired of doing someone else's job yet credit goes to someone else. Tired of being told what to do. And most of all, tired of workplace politics and hypocrites!
Thanks to my fiance again, from the bottom of my heart for the indirect inspiration based from our previous conversation.
Thus, I decided to shift from old to matured, broke to whole, unemployed to self-employed, ordered to giving orders, and of course from unmarried to getting married!
A good friend of mine once told "beb, lu tak tau..lu kena skang Allah nak bagik lu lagi baik punye. lu tak nampak skang". Alhamdulillah, I can see clearly now the rain is gone..I can see obstacles in my way. Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind..It's gonna be a bright sun shiny day..lalalala..
Lots of studies need to be done, courses to attend, and costing to be calculated. Speaking of which, I have a course to attend in March, exam for license in March as well, and a seminar in April. See, I am moving forward what..All I need is courage and guts..tawakkaltualallah*
Bless me Allah, help me to be a better muslim..amiin

Note 1: My biological clock had gone haywire. I sleep at day and stay up at night. It's fun though living my life as a Vampire.

2 comments:

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ dah nak mula kerja sendiri ker? it's better if u got a chance. good luck!!! usaha itu tangga kejayaan. ;)

uish, jangan jadi hantu, kang kesian kat Azwan. ~

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ owhh btw, once u blog, memang akan ketagih. i dah 2 years blogging. hehehehe...~