Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lost & Found


Assalammualaikum w.b.t


I was looking around in photobucket.com and I couldn't recall whether I had ever created an account here. So I tried by luck to sign in using my old, old, very old almost forgotten password. Surprisingly, it turns out that I already have an existing account!

That was when I found this video in my own profile. Something that I had lost, and later was found out of nowhere..Walking down the memory lane..daaa...








I don't even remember that I have this video uploaded in photobucket. It must have been very, very long time since I can still see myself wearing braces in this video. It was during my zaman gonjeng2 which must have been about 3 years back, I supposed.

This video is tribute to ahCong, since we both know that none of us have the copy in hand. I sent my lappy for re-format, whilst ahCong's hard disc got burnt. Damn viruses! Pardon my language, since I had lost all of my files due to that. Perhaps our lappys are just hopeless. Cissss...

1 comment:

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ alamak, nampak u duk gerak2 jer. suaranya tak kedengaran la. speaker kat ofis nih rosak. :( ~